Terms and Conditions
FlightPrePrep.com is a Trade Name belonging to
Tulip Air Holding II b.v.
a privately held limited company registered with the Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands under nr. 24303617 with it's registered address as:
1722 DB Zuid Scharwoude
As the owner is a pilot in business aviation, he’s very often difficult to reach due to the fact that the operation is world wide. We therefore request you to use the links on the Contact page for all normal communications with FlightPrePrep.com.
If there are any urgent matters that needs the owners attention, then he can be reached via his direct e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If it can't wait, you can try +31651591520
In both cases we’ll try and answer any questions within 48 hrs.
Terms & Conditions:
WHAT WE AGREE UPON:
Welcome to FlightPrePrep.com, THE Business Aviation Links Directory for Crew and Operators!!
This website is owned by Tulip Air Holding II b.v. These Terms & Conditions of use ("Site Terms") impose conditions on your access to this Website (“Site”) and any use you (the “User”) make of it, so please read them carefully.
FlightPrePrep.com makes this Site available to its customers and other aviation related companies. The website, information and material presented on this Site are the property of FlightPrePrep.com. Use, duplication, and disclosure of the Site are subject to this Legal Notice. Use of the website is an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
By accessing, browsing and using this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described below, all policies and guidelines incorporated by reference and any subsequent changes to the foregoing. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
Subject to the terms and conditions stated below and all applicable laws and regulations, FlightPrePrep.com grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited license to access, use and display this Site. This license is not a transfer of title to the Site. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on all copies of the Site. In addition, you may not modify the Site in any way or reproduce, publicly display, perform, distribute, create derivative works of or otherwise use the Site for any public or commercial purpose, except as these Terms and Conditions specifically permit. You may not use the FlightPrePrep.com website to design, produce, or clone a derivative Site, or to obtain any government approval to do so.
User General Conduct
- User may access, display, and print one copy of the material solely for User’s personal, internal, non-commercial use (“Use”), except as otherwise provided on the Site. No other use of the material is authorised. User agrees that the copy of the material shall retain all copyright, trademark and other notices in the same form and in the same manner as such notices appear on the material or on the Site. User may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or publish the material without FlightPrePrep.com’s prior written consent.
- User understands and agrees that any use of the material is done at User’s own discretion and risk. User will be solely responsible for any damage to User’s network, software or computer system, or any loss of data that results from the use of the Site or the material.
- User may not, without the prior written consent of FlightPrePrep.com, use any computer code, data mining software, “robot,” “spider,” “scraper,” or other automatic device or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this Site or accessed through the Site. User also may not engage in the mass downloading of files from the Site; use the computer processing power of the Site for purposes other than those permitted above; or flood the Site with electronic traffic designed to slow or stop its operation.
- While visiting the Site, User shall not submit, post, publish, distribute or transmit:
- Material that is illegal, indecent, obscene, libelous, defamatory, false or misleading;
- Material other than that which may be requested by an interactive application or tool on the Site;
- Unsolicited advertising, promotional material, or other forms of solicitation;
- Material that would infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of third parties,
- A computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other element destructive to the Site or any FlightPrePrep.com hardware or software accessible through the Site, or
- A digital or manual signature, password, or other element impersonating a FlightPrePrep.com employee, or any forged TCP/IP headers or parts of a header, in an attempt to gain unauthorised access to FlightPrePrep.com’s computers, software, data, accounts or databases.
FlightPrePrep.com may change any aspect of the Site or these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. FlightPrePrep.com also may impose limits on certain Site features and services or restrict your access to parts of the Site without notice. Changes to the website and Terms and Conditions shall be effective immediately upon posting. Use of the Site after a change is an acceptance of such change. Although FlightPrePrep.com will attempt to identify significant changes to the website and Terms and Conditions, it has no obligation to do so. It is your responsibility to determine if there have been any changes to the Site or its Terms and Conditions. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by any such changes.
Password Protected Information
Portions of this Website require a User ID and a password to access and may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions. To apply for a User ID and a password, follow the instructions on the FlightPrePrep.com Site for password-protected pages or contact FlightPrePrep.com through the contact form.
Copyright and Trademark
The Website design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement of this FlightPrePrep.com design, text and graphics, are the property of FlightPrePrep.com. All rights reserved.
Text or images bearing the symbols TM or ® are trademarks or registered trademarks and are used by permission of their respective owners.
The Site and the materials comprise FlightPrePrep.com and third party intellectual property, and are protected by International laws. Except as otherwise provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting any license or right to User under any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property right of FlightPrePrep.com or any third party.
User Consent - Photo's and Films
- Ownership - The material supplied by the users, remains their property and they are responsible that they are entitled to distribute this said material.
- Public - The site is produced and available to the public of all ages.
- Security - The site is backed up on a daily basis on an in-house server operated by De Raaf Media, who is also the designer of the site.
- Contact - If you have any questions or comments regarding your submitted material, you can contact us by using the contact e-mail mentioned below.
International Users and Jurisdiction
FlightPrePrep.com maintains and controls this Website from Zuid Scharwoude, Netherlands. Access to this Site from territories where the Site's contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this Site, you are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
Third Party Material - Hyperlinks
All the links on the website launch Internet sites that FlightPrePrep.com does not control ("Linked Internet Sites"). FlightPrePrep.com provides connections to Linked Internet Sites as a convenience to you, but does not endorse the Linked Internet Sites or any of the content, products, or services contained or offered on the Linked Internet Sites. FlightPrePrep.com makes no representations or warranties whatsoever concerning the linked Sites.
The Site includes material owned by third parties, as well as links to websites owned by third parties (singularly and collectively “Third Party Material”). Access to and use of any Third Party Material is at the User's own risk and FlightPrePrep.com is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made in such Third Party Material.
Conducting Transactions on this Website
The sender of any communications to this Site or otherwise to FlightPrePrep.com shall be responsible for the content and the information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
You have the option to submit information and materials related to your use of the website to FlightPrePrep.com by e-mail, through the Site. You expressly grant or warrant that the owner of the submitted information has expressly granted, to FlightPrePrep.com a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and prepare derivative works of the submitted information, in whole or in part and without any obligation of attribution, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, subject to FlightPrePrep.com website’s Privacy Statement. In addition, you irrevocably waive, or warrant that the owner of the submitted information has irrevocably waived, all "moral rights", all rights of privacy and publicity, and the like, in the submitted information.
Limitation of Liability
As with all information you send over the Internet, information that you send to or receive from FlightPrePrep.com is subject to interception, misappropriation, and misuse by third parties. Neither FlightPrePrep.com nor any of its subsidiaries, employees, or other representatives shall be liable for any damages or costs, including any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages or costs, arising out of or in connection with your use of this Site.
FlightPrePrep.com provides this website on an “AS IS” basis and disclaims all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including but limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Additionally, FlightPrePrep.com does not represent or warrant that this site is complete or current!
FlightPrePrep.com is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet and is strongly committed to protecting your privacy on our Site. FlightPrePrep.com takes reasonable precautions to keep all information obtained from our online visitors secure against unauthorised access and use and we periodically review our security measures.
FlightPrePrep.com welcomes visitors to our website and pledge that as we gather information about our customers, we will do so responsibly. All of our employees will safeguard the privacy of information about our customers. This same expectation is made of our vendors, contractors and suppliers.
We set high standards for the protection of our customers' privacy over the Internet. Upon request, we will share with the customer what information we gather about them, how the information is collected, who uses it, how it is used, how long it is retained and the options available to control the use of collected information.
The information collected from Users of our Website is used to ensure quality customer service. Information gathered will not be shared with persons or companies outside of GlobalAir.com Employ unless required by law. You may submit information for general inquiries, online ordering, inquiries for product and service information, and establishing a profile. We may use this information for customer contact purposes, (e.g., to contact or send materials for marketing purposes, or to notify customers of upcoming events and product information). However, we will take commercially reasonable steps to safeguard the information from unauthorised access, and will not make individually identifiable information that is gathered on our sites available to unaffiliated organizations for commercial purposes unrelated to our business.
There may be instances where we generate general statistics about the information provided by website Users. This analysis is not specific to any one User and is used for evaluation of the effectiveness of the sites. These statistics may be used to understand volumes of usage and to improve areas within the Site for all our visitors, Users and customers. We reserve the right to increase our information collection capabilities in order to support our customer needs.
FlightPrePrep.com, or agents on our behalf, will routinely use e-mail to respond to specific questions or issues, or to inform about events or product information. When requested, FlightPrePrep.com will not send unsolicited e-mail to individuals who logon to our Website.
Note: The FlightPrePrep.com Website contains links to other aviation related Sites. Although we try to link only to Websites that share our concern for customer information privacy, we are not responsible for their content or their privacy practices they employ.
UNDER no CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY SHALL FlightPrePrep.com, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN PROVIDING THE SITE, BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, THE MATERIAL, ANY FlightPrePrep.com PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE MATERIAL PRESENTED, EVEN IF FlightPrePrep.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Notwithstanding any of these terms and conditions, FlightPrePrep.com reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate a User’s license to access the website, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site.
Questions or comments about the Site or its contents should be directed to: email@example.com